Sanoma Corporation directors and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Sanoma Corporation and the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) promptly and no later than two (2) business days after the date of the transaction.
Time limits for the notifications:
On the date of the transaction kindly send a short email to shares(at)sanoma.com, in which you let the Company know that you have executed a transaction in Sanoma’s instrument.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form (electronic form)
Information needed in the form:
|LEI code of Sanoma Corporation||743700XJC24THUPK0S03|
|Shortname of Sanoma Corporation shares||SANOMA|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Corporation shares||FI0009007694|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Corporation notes due 2019||FI4000157425|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Corporation hybrid bond||FI4000075023|
|Sanoma’s EUR 800 million commercial paper programme (Finland)||-|
|Sanoma’s EUR 300 million commercial paper programme (Belgium)||-|
|Notification reference||Automatically generated (no need to fill in)|
2. Please send notification to the Company promptly after the transaction
- Save the form filled in the electronic services as a PDF file
- Send the PDF file attached to an e-mail to shares(at)sanoma.com
- Please add your phone number to the e-mail message in case Sanoma has questions about the notification.
In case of any problems, please contact shares(at)sanoma.com .
Sanoma publishes the notification as a stock exchange release promptly after having received it.