Great results call for people working towards shared goals in a secure and positive environment. Our motivated employees around Europe are the key factor to our success. Our focus is to develop good work life balance, create an equal workplace together with our people and offer opportunities to develop.
Our focus areas and targets
We create an equal and inclusive workplace together
- We believe people are at their best when they can be their own true selves.
- We promote an inclusive culture that enhances equal opportunities, values our differences, increases collaboration and encourages innovation. Diversity in our teams increases also our understanding of the people and communities we serve.
- We have zero tolerance for any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying at the workplace. Our diversity efforts are guided by the Group-wide Diversity and Inclusion policy.
- Watch our video 'Voice on Inclusion' with our employees sharing their thoughts on diversity & inclusion.
Our people create our knowledge capital and together we promote wellbeing, training and safety
- We continuously develop employee wellbeing, work-life balance, early intervention and other efforts to promote both physical and mental wellbeing at work.
- We follow employee wellbeing and motivation by frequent and systematic surveys.
- As a learning and media company, professional development of employees is central for our business. We want to ensure equal and continuous learning opportunities for all employees.
We are a great workplace and support an inspiring and sustainable company culture
- Building a great workplace with an inspiring and sustainable company culture plays a key role in attracting and retaining talent, as well as increasing commitment and engagement.
- According to our annual employee engagement survey, our employees find their work meaningful and value especially leadership and their managers’ skills in building relationships with employees and showing trust and respect. Also, collaboration with colleagues receives high scores.