Ajasto Osakeyhtiö and the Estonian OÜ Büroodisain completed on 29 December 2004 the deal signed on October. Ajasto purchased a 30% share in Büroodisain. The parties have agreed that Ajasto has the right to acquire the remaining 70% in the Estonian company at a later stage.

OÜ Büroodisain is the leading calendar publisher in Estonia with 30 employees.

Ajasto is part of WSOY, a division of SanomaWSOY.